Our Legal Services
At Zavos Juncker Law Group, PLLC, we concentrate our law practice on domestic relations, family formation, and life planning in order to give our clients personal service and the best possible legal representation. Learn more about our law practice below.
Domestic Relations / Family Law
We represent clients facing any domestic relations or family law matter, including:
- Divorce and dissolution: We provide creative solutions for individuals ending civil unions, domestic partnerships, or marriages.
- Prenuptial, postnuptial, and property agreements: We help our clients negotiate and draft prenuptial or postnuptial agreements that address the division of property when a marriage ends.
- Child custody & visitation and child support: We help clients find solutions that take into account their unique circumstances and their children’s best interests.
- Parentage: We are familiar with the parentage laws of Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia. We also know how to use these laws to help our clients grow their families or protect their rights as parents.
- ADR: Mediation and collaborative law: Alternative dispute resolution options such as mediation and collaborative law can be effective at saving people time, money, and stress. As their mediator or lawyer, we help clients come to lasting solutions for domestic issues.
LGBT Family Law
We have been pioneers in creating protections and establishing legal precedents for families in the LGBT community. We are well-known for our ability to solve problems through outside-the-box solutions that serve our clients’ needs.
We help clients grow their families through:
- Adoption: We have significant experience helping people grow their families through adoption. We offer consultations on adoption to parents throughout the U.S. and represent clients in adoption finalizations in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Northern Virginia.
- Surrogacy and egg/embryo/sperm donor agreements (ART): We are experienced in all legal matters related to assisted reproductive technology (ART), including surrogacy. We can also help clients prepare a contract for egg/embryo/sperm donation. We regularly consult with clients in the U.S. and France and other European countries on how to bring children into their families through ART.
We help clients protect their families and their financial well-being throughout their lives. Our life planning services include:
- Estate planning: We draft Wills & Trusts and Durable Powers of Attorney and other documents to protect our clients’ interests.
- Probate: We represent clients involved in probate in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Talk to Experienced Family Law Attorneys in Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland Today
Find out how we can help you by contacting us online or calling 301-562-8220 for an initial consultation. From our law offices in Silver Spring and Falls Church, we represent clients in Montgomery County and throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia.