Divorce Attorneys in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
At Zavos Juncker Law Group, PLLC, we take a holistic approach when representing clients who are ending civil unions, domestic partnerships, or marriages.
We work with our clients to achieve amicable resolutions to the financial and domestic issues that arise during these transition periods. We negotiate on our clients’ behalf and draft separation or property agreements tailored to their needs. If our clients are unable to reach satisfactory agreements, we provide them with skilled and knowledgeable representation in all family law litigation.
Zavos Juncker Law Group, PLLC: Family Law for a Changing World
Our attorneys provide the benefits of:
- A team approach that uses more than 60 years of combined experience to develop unique solutions.
- A deep knowledge of family law in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Northern Virginia.
- The proven ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Attentive personal service that addresses any abrupt twist and turn in a legal separation or divorce case.
- Candid, practical advice.
- Access to a wealth of divorce resources.
Even after the completion of an uncontested or contested divorce or dissolution, Zavos Juncker Law Group, PLLC attorneys are available to assist with post-judgment matters such as child support, child custody, and visitation modifications caused by sudden, substantial changes in circumstance. We can also help enforce settlement agreement obligations when a party fails to live up to his or her contractual responsibilities.
Contact Experienced Divorce Lawyers in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area
If your marriage is ending and you need litigation assistance, or your exit strategy involves use of collaborative law or mediation, our law firm can help. To schedule an initial consultation with us in Silver Spring (Montgomery County) or in Falls Church, please contact us by phone at 301-562-8220 or by e-mail.