Child Support Attorneys Serving Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia
Like most jurisdictions, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia have child support guidelines that help determine the amount of child support paid or received after a divorce, separation, or paternity action. The guidelines work as intended in some situations. In other circumstances, however, a support decision determined by the guidelines can leave one parent paying too much support or the other parent receiving too little.
At Zavos Juncker Law Group, PLLC, our attorneys help clients find fair solutions to child support problems. We know the guidelines and their application. More importantly, we know that many family situations do not fit the guidelines. Our lawyers develop creative child support solutions that benefit children and that are fair to clients.
Examples of Child Support Issues We Handle
Working as a team, our child support lawyers help clients with child support matters such as:
- Enforcement of child support orders.
- Modification of child support orders.
- Determination of support levels when parental income is above the guidelines.
- Development or modification of agreements to pay college tuition and other expenses not required by law.
- Mediation of child support disputes.
- Representation at court appearances and negotiation sessions.
- Collection and evaluation of all financial information used to determine support amounts.
We use our many years of experience and knowledge derived from helping thousands of clients with child support issues to arrive at a solution that works for you. Our attorneys are highly regarded for our ability to develop non-standard child support arrangements that courts accept.
Call a Child Support Attorney in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia
For creative solutions to child support problems, contact our family law attorneys for an initial consultation at our offices in Silver Spring or Falls Church. Call 301-562-8220 or fill out our convenient online contact form to send us a message. We serve clients in Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, and throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia from offices in Silver Spring and Falls Church.