Lawyers for Powers of Attorney in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia
Life planning is not limited to writing a will or establishing a trust to distribute assets after death. It also involves naming desired treatment options and authorizing others to speak for you if you are unable to make your wishes known. The attorneys at Zavos Juncker Law Group, PLLC help you complete all the necessary legal documents so that you can rest assured that you have planned and articulated your wishes for medical care and end of life matters.
Examples of Our Life Planning Services in the Washington, D.C. Area
Our life planning lawyers, located in Falls Church and Silver Spring help clients with documents such as:
- Durable powers of attorney for health care.
- General powers of attorney for finances.
- HIPAA documents for access to health care records.
- Final arrangements designation.
- Living wills.
- Drafting these documents allows individuals:.
- To designate a friend or family member to speak on their behalf in the hospital.
- Manage their finances if they can no longer do so.
- Name people who can have access to their health care records.
- State whether they wish to have life support or palliative care in certain circumstances.
- Name a person to carry out wishes for funeral, burial, cremation, or memorial service.
Helping Maryland, D.C. & Virginia Clients Establish Legal Relationships with Their Children
Our lawyers also prepare individualized documents to help establish legal relationships with children. Those documents include:
- Designations of Standby Guardians
- Temporary Guardianships and Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Nominations of Guardians within a Last Will and Testament
These estate-planning tools can give you peace of mind and the ability to face the future with confidence.
Contact an Experienced Maryland Life Planning Lawyer to Discuss Powers of Attorney
To learn how our attorneys can help you with these highly personal decisions, contact our law offices in Silver Spring or Falls Church via our online contact form or call 301-562-8220 to arrange an initial consultation.